SBG peg distance calculator for TWO separate 18 target rounds e.g. 36 targets OR the same, but with additional Group 2 & G3 to replace 2 G4
- SBG Calculator 36 targets (original)
- SBG Calculator 36 targets (modified, additional G2 & G3 to replace 2 G4)
OR the same, but with additional Group 2 & G3 to replace 2 G4
- Inspection Sheet to be filled by course inspector before a shoot and sent to the Safety Officer ASAP
NEEDED ON THE DAY
- Score Card using style numbers
- Most recent list of SIFA members to check any competitor's SIFA membership if they have no card.
Sheet for allocating competitors to their start target
AFTER THE EVENT
The current membership for the current year will end on the 31st of September.
The process in short form:
- Click on Membership Application Form below this paragraph.
- Fill out the form on your computer, print it out and sign it by hand.
- Give the form to your Club membership secretary along with the correct fee.
- Make all Cheques and Postal Orders payable to your Club.
- The Club membership secretary will process it for you.
You will be a fully paid up member when your name appears on the Membership List on the SIFA Website.
Membership cards will be sent to the club, your Club Membership Secretary will make sure you receive your Membership Card.
all details here: Revised membership process
The forms Registration Slip and Registration Form for shoots are available in two versions on a trial basis; the "old style" and for the new number system.